Are you interested in being a vendor?
If your objective is to directly market your products and/or services to this growing demographic, Mid-Atlantic Photo Visions provides precisely what you need – opportunity, visibility and affordability.
You will have the option to sell goods and services from your exhibitor booth.
Did you know that Mid-Atlantic Photo Visions…
- Draws over 1,500 participants and vendors from across the country
- Is coordinated by regional Northern Virginia and Maryland photography societies and clubs, with a combined membership of more than 750
- Showcases up to 400 high-caliber, juried photographs, displayed in a gallery-like setting
- Provides opportunities for photographers with all experience levels access to informative lectures and workshops
- Attracts people from all across the Mid-Atlantic Region and beyond
- Includes the chance to purchase fine art prints
- Is free and open to the public
- Offers a uniquely interactive three-day opportunity to reach the market you wish to target
Below is the updated layout of the vendor locations for Mid-Atlantic Photo Visions.
Your company’s name, logo (if provided), will be listed on the home page of Mid-Atlantic Photo Visions’ website and will be linked to your company’s website.
|Listing in Event Literature
Your company’s name will be listed on posters and other promotional literature created for Mid-Atlantic Photo Visions. (Must receive payment and your logo prior to August 1st)
|Vendor’s Choice Award
Vendors receive a Special Award ribbon to give to one of the photographs juried into the main exhibition, which provides additional name exposure.
Exhibitor Space and Location
Vendor exhibits will be located in the Grand Foyer, on the Main Level and Upper Levels of the Hylton Center. The Hylton Performing Arts Center is located in Manassas, Virginia on the George Mason Campus. The address is: 10960 George Mason Circle, Manassas, VA 20110. www.hyltoncenter.org
Each exhibitor is provided with one draped (72” x 30”) table and two chairs depending on the type of table selected.
Download the Nature Visions Vendor Package
Downstairs Tables – $800
Upstairs Tables $425 – $550 (depending on location)
Returning Vendors from last year receive the following discounts:
Downstairs tables $100
Upstairs tables $65
In addition, if you pay prior to June 30th you will also receive a $75 discount.
Vendors who did not participate in the last year’s expo will receive a discount of $75 if they pay prior to June 30th.